After
reviewing my initial post on this blog, I realized I really hadn’t put in any
sort of disclaimer. Rather than edit the post, I felt it was necessary to
devote my second post to this disclaimer to ensure that people will hopefully
read it. This blog, and the posts I make within it, are my personal work,
unless otherwise noted. Additionally, any links or images that I post which are
NOT mine will be carefully cited and proper credit will be given to their
authors/creators.
One
of the reasons that I felt this disclaimer was necessary is because I am
sharing my personal experiences, insights, and recollections for the most part.
While this blog might help you or your loved ones have a better idea of what to
expect when getting or working with a service dog, it is certainly not the end
all be all. Everyone’s experiences with training programs, service dogs, etc.
will be slightly different and that’s okay. I am simply choosing to share mine.
In a similar vein, information that I share on this blog will for the most part
consist of what I think is most relevant to my personal situation. You may find
it useful, or you may not. I may, from
time to time, post things which are more generalized in nature, or which answer
questions from readers. I will clearly denote these occasions within the blog
posts.
Finally,
comments. I would welcome feedback from readers, and currently have no
restrictions on this blog as far as comments are concerned. I am still learning
and moving through this process, and others may help me discover things I have
overlooked and need to consider. However, if spam or abusive comments become an
issue, I will not hesitate to change the settings. I will notify readers of any
changes to these settings in a blog post.
Thank
you for understanding.
Michelle
No comments:
Post a Comment